Monday, November 8, 2010

Sounds of Santeria

Earlier this week I purchased Triple J's Like A Version Six. I'm always amused by artist's who take on the challenge of performing a classic from another, particularly when they differ in style and genre. Tracks 1 - 3 of Like A Version were just what I expected... awesome acoustic alternatives to some great songs! But Track 4 was something special. It featured the sweet voice of Megan Washington, singing Sublime's ever popular "Santeria". I feel in love almost instantly. Now, I'm pretty much addicted. The Washington-Sublime hybrid is fastly making its way towards the top of my most played playlist.


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Love. So I should purchase this cd yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do highly recommend it. I am so into covers at the moment! If i find other amazing ones I will let you know sweets x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...