Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sunday's Stress Relief

 
A tranquil spot located approximately 8km from my house (probably the best part about moving away from the suburbs). I love that I can rely on Bents to satisfy my longing for a relaxing Sunday after an arduous working week. It is perfect for picnics, sun-baking on the grass, swimming and just an overall amazing day. The drive out there is equally as pleasing, featuring rolling flower covered hills and an abundance of farm yard companions.


A bunch of my friends and I made a last minute decision to spend the day by the water last Sunday. We dipped our toes in the basin's fresh water, ate a lovely basket packed lunch and slept off some of the worries of the week as it come to a close. On the way home, we stopped at a field full of horses. One of my "horse whisper" friends was dissatisfied with viewing alone, and made it her business to introduce herself.


Days like that make me ache for summer...

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...