Friday, November 18, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


It has been a very long while since I've had the time on a Friday to fill in any blanks! Right now I'm supposed to be studying for my last exam, so I'm sort of procrastinating... but until I can figure out this topic I'm just going to  stop and play this game. 

1. A nervous habit I have is picking at my nails! You know the fiddling thing you do where one will slide under the other one, back and forth making that horrid scratchy noise. Yeah, that!

2.   Something that makes me sad is discovering that three of my baby ducks had been eaten by a sly, but very smart fox the other night! Poor little guys.

3.  Today I am thankful for all the support that my friends have given me over the last week whilst I've been losing my mind studying for exams.

4. My favorite room in my house is my bedroom! Because it has my bed in there.

5.  I can't stand passive aggressive Facebook status updates! And I know by saying this without mentioning any names is passive in itself. But seriously, if you don't have the balls to say whatever you're updating to the person's face, then don't say it at all.

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would have bought my Mum the outfit I just helped her pick out. That or take everyone I love out for dinner this evening. Which will be happening anyway, I just cant afford to pay for it all! Ha!

7.  The last person I hung out with was Joel and my Mum while we had a fantastic Mexican lunch! 

If you'd like to play along and enter in your own blanks this fine Friday, head on over to The Little Things We Do
Have a great weekend!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Ditto with the Facebook. I hate FB in general these days anyway, I think it needs to die a fast death.

    Poor ducks :(

    Good luck with your exam! Just think though: almost done! Almost summer! Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The past month has been stressing over projects, homework and exams. I'm so glad I'm done with those classes and don't have to think of them again!

    Also I wanted to let you know I passed on the Liebster blog award to you. Here is a link to the post where you can find out more info about this little blog award: http://theowlsden.blogspot.com/2011/11/new-award-liebster-blog.html

    xo Amber P.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...