Thursday, September 9, 2010

Music Washes Away From The Soul...

... the dust of everyday life - Berthold Auerbach


I received some wonderful news this week. I was lucky enough to land an additional job. As of Tuesday next week, I will be paid to lose myself amongst some of my all time favourite artists. As well as the ability to discover some new lovelies if I can find a spare minute or two.

With this new found record store job, I intend on making some timely purchases. The first three will have to be First Aid Kit's debut album The Big Black & The Blue, Little Red's latest Midnight Remember (on sale tomorrow!!!) and Blue King Brown's massive release Worldwize Part 1: North and South.

Thoughts will be documented shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...