Monday, October 18, 2010

101 Update

So it has been a month and a day since I set out to complete 101 things to better my life. And while I have been busy with end of semester uni business, I have managed to cross a few of them off the list. Here are some with photo evidence.

94. Read a book in a day.



75. Clean my closet and donate clothes. 



9. Throw a themed dinner party.



18. Have a Harry Potter marathon. 



For those of you who have now gone and began your own lists, which of them have you had the pleasure of ticking off?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment. I started reading To kill A Mocking Bird months ago and i still haven't finished and you read it in a day wow that's impressive. I really like your photos how did you do it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's been my favourite book since forever. I wish I could say they were with a real camera (one day!) but I just use this program called Poladroid. Version 9.6.. it's free for download x

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are fantastic thanks for sharing that with me. := )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...