Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Like It On My Desk

Earlier this week I began to notice a trend with some of the status updates scrolling across my Facebook news feed. At first I was completely shocked. These statements like "I like it on the floor" and "I like it on the bench", incredibly sexual sentences that I would never expect to be published by some of the lovely ladies who I am friends with. But alas, they had. Then it occurred to me. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Remembering last years publicity stint, where women around the world had status updated about the colour of their under garments, it was obvious that this was another cancer campaign. While most of facebook will scratch their heads at such provocative statements, women from all over will secretly smile, and know exactly where their best friend's like to keep their purse.


Visit Pink Ribbon to get involved and raise funds for breast cancer research!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...