Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?

It has been over two years since we have heard anything in the way of an album release from Swedish indie singer Lykke Li, but that doesn't mean that I don't still sway my life away to her delightful debut Youth Novels whenever I'm in need for a little bit of sweetness. Guest appearances, EP's and single's for motion picture soundtracks have been enough to tide me over, but with the winter season reaching its end, I'm starting to crave more of Lykke Li's spring time sugary sound.



According to her MySpace blog, Lykke Li has started writing songs for a new album, said to be released... indefinitely. In the meantime though, she put up a free MP3 download on her website, a cover of Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...