Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello's & Homestead Horses










Yesterday my dear friend Claire and I caught up for a little brunch at a cute homestead tea house not to far from where we live. We didn’t even need to glance at the menu to know what we wanted to indulge ourselves in, because everyone knows that the homemade scones from there are just delicious! We talked about old times and new times, and discussed her upcoming trip. We took a stroll through the garden and introduced ourselves to the horses in a nearby paddock. One horse in particular couldn’t get enough of Claire, but when I tried to say Hello he casually walked away. I maintain that it was because I have dark hair... a stark contrast to the similar hue he and Claire share. Overall it was such a lovely way to spend my day off.

I’ll be doing a little write up on Claire’s amazing trip to Ecuador in the next couple of days… I definitely recommend checking back to find out what she’s about to get up to!

Right now I’m about to start another one of my epic work weekends. This little window of spare time before I head to the bar is really my saving grace. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

  1. great photos! I hope you have a great weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing images! Omg, they are seriously stunning! :O!!!! Love love!

    I do love scones, they are just so yummy! Not to mention the cream and jam on top ... mmmm yum!

    Have a great weekend lovely! You might be working but I am sure it will fly past. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and beautiful horses. I love horses - they are such gorgeous animals! Hope you have a great weekend. xx

    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this blog. i read it every time you post something new and i know im not the only one that never misses a 'fill in the blanks friday'
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your kind comments once again ladies. And Anonymous who I can only guess to be Joel, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful place! &&i love the shoes :) cute blog--now following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these pictures are gorgeous!! love the top you're wearing :)

    x

    nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...