In the calamity that was last week's exam period I completely forgot that the lovely Erinj0 from her self titled blog had passed on this little blog award. I think these are a super sweet way to show someone that you adore what they have to say and the things they share, even though the fact that people actually read this blog of mine sometimes escapes me (especially being so new). But I really enjoy seeing the blogs nominated by others on lists like these and have found a number of daily reads through them! So yes, I will definitely participate!
This award requires the recipient to tell five facts about themselves. But since I often disclose my likes and dislikes, and all the basic facts can be found on my About Me, I'm going to tell you some trivial things that I have never shared before...
- If I were born a boy, my name was going to be Ryan. Seems odd!?
- Once my shoelace got caught in an escalator and I totally thought I was going to die. A nice man grabbed my ankle and ripped it back out though.
- I have a hidden love for barber shop quartet! So on occasions I'll just sit here and watch online videos until I get my a cappella fix.
- Boys use to tease me all through Primary AND the early years of High School. That's why I confided in books, locked myself in the library and dreamed about spending the rest of my life with Harry Potter.
- I've known that I wanted to be a Lawyer since I was eleven years old, back when all the other kids were planning on becoming Rock Stars, Actresses or Professional Skateboarders.