Monday, September 5, 2011

The Bees and The Blossoms

One step into my backyard and there is no doubt that Spring is here! I decided to take my camera out on my daily animal feeding round today in the hopes of snapping a photo of my Peacock with his tail up. But by the time I got there he had put it down. Oh well, maybe next time. I did however stop to take a few photos of my beautiful peach tree's in full blossom. At first I didn't even realise the amount of bee's hovering around. I'm allergic to bee's and sneeze at the tiniest whiff of pollen. But I braved both of them to take these great shots! 


Oh and!!! When I lifted the lid on the feed bucket for my ducks, I was greeted with the world's biggest Huntsman Spider!!! I jumped about ten foot in the air! I hope my babies enjoy the bread I gave them today, because there is no way I am going back into that bucket anytime soon. My backyard is beautiful, but it has way too many creepy crawlies. My nose is still running and my skin is still itching as I write this post. Shower time I think.

I haven't added any filters or adjusted the color of these photos in any way. Just simply reduced the size by about 10, 000% to make them blog worthy. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Your blossom photos are absolutely stunning. They are so fresh and cheery. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the photos!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! They are beautiful!!!
    I'm glad it's springtime over there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very lovely peach blossoms! i had no idea you had a peacocks & ducks.

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. Wishing our trees looked like that right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...