Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 Days of Lists


I got a little antsy with the whole 30 Days of Lists challenge starting tomorrow and created myself an acceptance letter to act as the 'cover' for my lists to come. This time round, I've decided that I am not going to stick to any one particular way to share my lists. Instead, I am just going to create them as I feel. I would love to have the time to create each of them digitally, but if that isn't the case I'll just have to use my good old Buffalo Journal.

Are you participating in 30 Days of Lists? 
If so, leave your link in the comments below so I can follow!

3 comments:

  1. I love your little intro image.. love love it.. can i use it too?? Love this!
    ANd yes.. I'm with you.. I picked a really easy format to do every day... and basically every day is a blank slate.. I'm like u.. I'm creative in dft ways and I didn't wanna be trapped into one theme... so I am using just graph paper pages... and every day will be different and yet, more of me!
    hugs and thank you for visiting my blog.. I hv a post ready to go in the morning!
    hugs xo bonitarose

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i am, we'll see how i do with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love a good list :) i have always wanted to do the 30 day of lists but always miss it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...