Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Sounds: Laura Marling


Laura Marling - Sophia


Okay so Sunday Sounds is back (usually I am sleeping in). But only because I just have to share this amazing new track from UK singer/songwriter Laura Marling. This gem is the ninth track on her third album A Creature I Don't Know due for release on the 12th of September and has pretty much pulled at every single one of my heart strings since it was previewed last month. Words cannot express how eager I am to get my hands on a copy of the new album. Upon first listen I can already tell that Marling has changed her nu-folk sound yet again. But I'm not complaining because this song is beautiful (not to mention the cute illustration!). Just when I think a lady who is months younger than me couldn't get any more mature she goes and drops this. Mind officially blown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...