This little cure for boredom has been appearing in many of the blogs I have been reading. It is a cute way to remember that handwriting is still valued, even though most of our writing is done via word processing programs, and as bloggers, our main form of communication is via the Internet. Don't get me wrong, I am still a massive sucker for typography and fancy fonts. But I also admire neat (preferably cursive) handwriting. It's a real shame that I don't use pen & paper that often either. I take my laptop to Uni, write my assessments on Word and there is really no need for writing in a Bar while I am at work. Anyway, here it is...
The handwriting prompts are:
1. What is your name/ your blogs name?
Kaisha - Far From The Mocking World
2. What is your blog URL?
3. Write "The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog".
4. Write your favorite quotation.
"Hope is a waking dream" - Aristotle.
5. What is your favorite song?
The Captain and the Hourglass - Laura Marling.
6. What music do you like right now?
Noah & The Whale, Lykke Li & Seabellies.
7. Is there anything else you'd like to add about your handwriting?
I have had the same handwriting since high school.
8. What three bloggers do you want to follow suit?
Since I wasn't tagged by anyone to do this, I would like everyone who is interested to participate!
If you end up doing this, let me know in the comment section so I can check it out!