- A handful of photos showing snippets of my life.
- A journal, possibly the one I'm doing now, to detail what life is like nowadays.
- Harper Lee's To Kill A Mocking Bird (just in case hard copy books cease to exist).
- A mix tape of my favorite songs.
- My Grandma's recipe for scones.
- A copy of Frankie Mag (in case they don't exist either).
- Some sort of jewelry to become heir-loomy.
If you could create your 100 year time capsule today, what would you put in it?
And! If you are looking for a little monthly project, I strongly recommend heading over to Run With Scissors to play along! Its not too late! I'll share some of my entries soon.