1. What I love most about my home is how peaceful it can be! On those blissfully sunny mornings when my dogs are lazing about in the sun and not creating a ruckass, I love that I can sit on my front veranda and just listen to nothing but nature. It's mainly farm noises, but nature nonetheless. It's much better than the sounds of the suburbs anyway.
2. I'm excited because I only have one more month of this semester to go! And then I get to enjoy a 6 week break!
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is usually just to have a good cry about it. Sometimes if it's something trivial that has managed to frustrate me, I write one of those really cryptic but still easily decoded status updates on Facebook. I never post them though. Just the writing is relief enough.
4. Currently I am not craving anything. I am pretty well fed today.
5. The thing I love most about my mom is her kind nature. She will almost always be thinking about other people before thinking about herself. She always likes to see everyone in their best light. That and she is super supportive!
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be "Far From The Mocking World", the same as my blog. Like I've mentioned before, the title would be the love child of "To Kill A Mocking Bird" and "Far From The Madding Crowd", but have nothing to do with either of those books. I've explained it better in my About Me.
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be mushrooms! In fresh form, in baked form, in grilled form, in salad form, in pie form and even in fried form! (I think I'm reconsidering saying that I didn't have any cravings today...)
That's all from me today. Pretty short and sweet, I know. I am off to the bar tonight, and then working for the remainder of the weekend. I hope you all enjoy yours!
Head over to The Little Things We Do to play along!