Tuesday, March 29, 2011

List Twenty Eight - Vacations To Take


And here we have it! Finally a 30 Days of Lists prompt that I will have to edit down to size. The idea of travel just gets my brain ticking... I am forever in complete wanderlust. When I was younger I had this dream of going to every continent, and I still do. But then reality kicks in, and money kicks in, and I slow it down a little. But if I could, I would love to go to...

Europe
- Belgium
- France
- Germany
- Greece
- Ireland 
- Italy
- Spain
- UK

North America 
- Canada 
- United States 
- Alaska
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Orlando)

South East Asia 
- Vietnam 
- Cambodia 
- Laos 
- Thailand

& Africa 


I have high hopes to cross these off one day. But for now it's a routine of solid work at Uni. Until I find my feet and save enough money to book some flights someplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...